Upon completion, an Associate of Science degree and Certificate of Achievement in Anesthesia Technology is awarded. The curriculum includes instruction in the latest technologies with emphasis on fundamental and advanced clinical procedures to assist licensed anesthesia providers in the care of the patient undergoing anesthesia.
KPAT Core Values
- Student Development – Our primary goal is to challenge our students to participate fully in the learning process while encouraging students to achieve their full potential, and achieve academic excellence.
- Community Service – Our commitment to social responsibility and diversity is reflected in our excellence and innovation while upholding the highest standards of quality to our students and community.
- Respecting Partners – We excel through the talents, skills and efforts of our dedicated, professional colleagues with whom we have formed strategic alliances.
- Innovative Learning – We foster an environment which values adult education, self-motivation, critical thinking, and life-long learning where students share the responsibility for their own academic success.
- Patient Focused – Our program is grounded in promoting anesthesia excellence in the care of the individual.
- Recognition of Our Excellence – The success of our team is based on a rich tradition of excellence, interdependent growth, ethical behavior, and mutual respect.