Course Transfer

ASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California college or university can be applied when transferred to another. It is the official repository of articulation for California's public colleges and universities. Access and begin by selecting an institution.

Steps to Use

  • Academic Year: Select the catalog year you plan to enroll into/completed the course at the college/university.
  • Institution: Select the institution you would like to take a course at/completed course(s) at.
  • In the Transferable Courses section, select IGETC for UC and CSU and click View Transferability Lists.
  • Use the course name to determine if there is an equivalent course or courses. If there is no articulation, there is no equivalent course at this college/university.

Be sure to submit official transcripts from any and all completed transfer coursework to Pasadena City College Admissions and Records for a final determination.

*Note: You must apply at Pasadena City College and be admitted to be eligible to enroll in Kaiser Permanente Anesthesia Technology Program.*