ALL applicants are required to have the following:
- Statement of purpose
- Personal interview
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
Eligible applicants will then be prioritized into one of three categories:Priority 1:
- Completion of an Associate degree or higher in the U.S. or completion of General Education (GE) courses needed for PCC Associate degree
- No Associate degree. Missing 1-2 General Education (GE) courses needed for PCC Associate degree
- No Associate degree. Missing more than 2 General Education (GE) courses needed for PCC Associate degree
Applying to the Program:
In order to be considered for acceptance into the AT Program, the applicant must submit a COMPLETE APPLICATION PACKET to the Health Sciences Division Office which includes the following:
- One official U.S. high school transcript or GED certificate or obtaining high school equivalency through a credentials evaluation service if the applicant attended high school or college in another country (see a counselor). A high school transcript is not required if an Associate or higher degree is posted on U.S. college transcripts.
- One official transcript of ALL U.S. colleges and universities attended.
Application Period: January 3 to March 15
Program starts in summer